The rules are real simple: you pick the number of books that you want to read. You also pick the books you read. They just have to be either a memoir, autobiography, or biography.
The challenge doesn't start until January 1, 2008 and it ends December 31, 2008.
I will be reading books from this list:
1. Autobiography of a Face by Lucy GreelyHopefully, I will get all 10 read, but my goal is to read six. I only own 2 of these books, the rest I hope to get from the library.
2. Truth and Beauty by Ann Patchett
3. The Scent of God by Beryl Singleton Bissell
4. And There Was Light: Autobiography of Jacques Lusseyran
5. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
6. A Thousand Days in Tuscany by Marlena De Blasi
7. Everything by Design by Alan Lapidus
8. The Spiral Staircase: My Climb Out of Darkness by Karen Armstrong
9. Long Ago in France by M.F.K. Fisher (recommended by Jenclair)
10. Lewis Carroll: A Biography by Morton N. Cohen (recommended by Ben)